As PARAVI, the Paranormal Victoria Investigations & Research Society, we are a fully incorporated non-profit society dedicated to researching and investigating claims of paranormal activity since 2008.
Our interests range towards all areas of paranormal research, but our main focus are ghosts, hauntings and parapsychology. We collectively have more than 25 years of academic and practical experience in other disciplines which includes (to name a few) photography, anthropology, videography and metaphysics (Reiki and Mediumship) that can be applied to our investigations.
Acting as paranormal archeologists, we will do our best to uncover the truth behind the activity at a location through the use of data gathering equipment, our senses, and historical research. We acting as open-minded skeptics always looking for the non-paranormal causes first.
We never charge for our investigative services, however we will accept donations when offered.
We are also an affiliate of PSICAN, which acts as an umbrella organization for other groups across Canada that is dedicated to the research, study and exploration of topics considered to be “paranormal” within this country.
- Investigate claims of paranormal activity using scientific equipment, non-traditional methods and mediums/psychics.
- Analyze and assess unedited video, audio & photographic footage.
- Provide metaphysical outreach and support.
- Research historical and allegedly haunted locations.
- Research potential causes of paranormal activity.
- Engage in parapsychological studies and research.